Hazardous Waste Data Searches
EPA is responsible for reviewing the performance of state enforcement and compliance programs (and EPA Regional programs when the state is not authorized to implement the program). To ensure consistent review of state programs, EPA's State Review Framework establishes a process that includes review of data metrics (provided below), file reviews, performance evaluations, and development of findings and recommendations. The links below provide information on the data metrics used. Please be aware that the data metrics do not provide a complete picture of program performance, all components of the State Review Framework should be reviewed for a complete picture, including information provided by individual states. For more information about the State Review Framework process, and to review the final reports produced for each state, please visit the State Review Framework site.
Search for Facilities
- Basic Search for Resource Conservation and Recovery Act Facilities (existing
ECHO query upgraded to contain Toxics Release Inventory (TRI) data).
Analytics and Trends
- Multi-State Query - Offers data for multiple State Review Framework metrics for all states and territories across a fiscal year. Links to download all SRF metric data are available at the bottom of this query.
- State Review Framework RCRA Data Download - (review all data metrics for all states)
- State Review Framework Tools
- State Review Framework project website and associated state reports
Additional Resources and Summary Data Reports
- RCRA Reports and Resources - This web page provides background on the RCRA program, and has links to various resources.
- Summary Data Reports - The Annual Reports provide summary, state level data for facility universe, inspections, compliance status, and enforcement.
- RCRA Handler Counts - facility universe by state.